Refer Your Patient

If your patient needs specialized care for pelvic floor disorders like urinary incontinence or organ prolapse, or is having complications such as the need for mesh removal, you can refer them to our expert urogynecologists who are specialized in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.

Please refer your patient safely and securely online by using the fillable form below, or you can download and fax the form by following this link: CU Urogynecology Consultation Request Referral Form

Indicates a required field