Medical Records & Forms
Thank you for choosing University of Colorado Urogynecology as your female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery provider. If you are a new or existing patient please use this page to access your forms and records.
New Patient Medical History Forms
Please download, print and fill out the following medical questionnaire. Please fax the completed paperwork to 720-848-4013.
My Health Connection EMR: Access Your Medical Records Online, Anytime
There is a lot of information conveyed during the average trip to doctor’s office and for most patients it’s confusing or easily forgotten.
At University of Colorado Urogynecology, we believe that great healthcare is rooted in patient education and active participation in medical decision-making. That’s why we have made all patient records accessible online, at anytime.
From family history to medical information, electronic medical records can contain highly sensitive personal information. We ensure the safety of your personal information with MyChart the latest patient health records platform by Epic Systems Corporation.
Benefits of MyChart:
- Transparency – ensures patients understand their diagnosis and potential treatment plans.
- Trackable medications – ensures doctors are aware of medication history and patients comprehend medication instructions.
- Active healthcare participation – vital communication link to support accountable care and facilitates communications between patient and provider.
- Financial efficacy – reduces the cost of customer service, typically passed onto the patient; assures patients that costly testing is never duplicated.
- Security – meets the guidelines set forth by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) (1996) regarding patient privacy and electronic medical record sharing.
- View test results
- Access personal or (with permission) familial medical records
- View upcoming and past appointments
- Fill out pre-visit questionnaires
- Schedule appointments
- View paperless statements and pay bills online
- Update medications and allergies
- Refill prescriptions
- Message securely with providers
- Manage the care of elderly parents or patients
- Mobile and tablet friendly
Ask your administrative staff member how you can get started today!